Home > Training Services > Advanced / Simulator Training > Jet Familiarisation & Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC)
Jet Familiarisation & Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC)
The Jet Familiarisation & MCC course is designed to meet the needs of relatively inexperienced pilots so that they can work closely as a team to safely pilot and handle big commercial twin jets. The training will cover units of knowledge and practical skills that are used when pilots are part of a multi-crew operation. With the completion of the course, cadet pilots will be certified with an MCC Certification by ST Aerospace Academy and have the requisite knowledge to progress on to their first type rating course.
For more information and availability about the courses, please contact us.
- Applicants must hold at least a Commercial Pilot Licence with Instrument Rating (Aeroplanes)
- Applicants are not required to hold an Airline Transport Pilot Licence or ATPL, but they must have passed their ATPL (Theory) examinations
- 5 days of Theory (Airline Operations; High Altitude Operations; Aircraft Systems; Crew Resource Management; Threat & Error Management)
- 8 sessions of A320 Fixed Base Simulator Training
- MCC certificate issued by STAA which qualifies the pilot to seek subsequent type rating
- 13 days of training at the STAA Simulator Training Centre located at Seletar Aerospace Park in Singapore